– Location: Local Farming Tra Que organic village, rice paddy field & Cua Dai Fishing and Cam Thanh Ecological village
– Departure Time: 8:00 A.M or 2:00 P.M
– Duration: 6 hours – bicycle and Jack Tran’s boat
– Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
FARMING & FISHING LIFE TOUR BY BIKE & BOAT WITH LUNAL CH AND CULTURFOLK MUSIC BA TRAO on boat provides you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing communities. Accompanied by your tour guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all manner of photo opportunities – coming and visiting a beautiful organic vegetable village, watering and planting vegetable, hoeing a soil with local farmer, riding a water buffalo in a rice paddy field; seeing ducks swimming along the rice farm or farmers tending their crops. The photo opportunities are endless. As well you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Later you will board our Jack Tran’s boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also experience paddling the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat while the waterways of coconut palm paradise. This tour provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of both our farming and fishing communities.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
– Tour guide meets you at your hotel
– Cycle to a local farming village traveling along picturesque country roads ( 45 MINUTES, 5K to 6KM)
– Share in the daily work life of local farmers – hoeing and a soil, watering veggie at an organic herb garden, riding water buffalo in the field, learn and take picture about rice and enjoy the freshest air of the countryside beauty.
– Board Jack Tran’s boat, enjoy fruit & cake with cup of tea/ café and then cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
– Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
– Enjoy learning and experiencing cultural folk music of Bả Trạo with local fishermen
– Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets
– Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
– Enjoy basket boat dancing on the round boat -THUNG CHAI shown by Jack Tran’s crews
– Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides.
– Learn how to make an origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper , birds, ring, sunglass ,bracelets….etc
– Visit a local water coconut palm village,
– Back on-board our Jack Tran’s boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink.
– Return to hotel by mini van.
Submit your review