– Tour location: Peaceful countryside village of Hoi An
– Time duration: 5hours
– Tour start: 8:00 A.M or 2:00 P.M
– Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons.
– Maximum on request
– If you want to experience an unique adventure in Hoi An join a Rice Farming Tour. Learn hands on about the whole process of how rice reaches its finished product. Start the day by riding a water buffalo and then take part in plough, raking, sowing, planting, grinding and separating the rice and making rice flour. At the end of the tour you will have the opportunity to cook and eat beautiful crispy pancakes which will be served with a cool drink. This whole experience is held on a family farm and will be something you will never forget with tours..
– Just be prepared to get dirty!”
– Picking up and dropping off guest at hotel by bicycle (In case of not being able to bike, van can be used to go as an option.
– Starting biking to the countryside throughout the rice paddle, enjoy the fresh air with the nature
– Meeting the local farmer, talking with them about their local farming daily life, having a cup of tea with them at the middle of the rice paddle field farm.
– Wearing farming clothes before getting into muddy rice field like: Vietnamese authentic and traditional farmer clothes, conical hat, boost …etc …
– Listening to the tour guide introduced and explained about the process of the wet rice how to grow it.
– Starting the farming works to learn how to grow wet rice with water buffalo plough, use agricultural water system.
– Transplanting rice at the rice field.
– Enjoy riding with water buffalo at a small pond at the rice farm
– Having a local meal with the local farmer at their house
– Biking back hotel
– Ending the trip
- Adult: 1.350.000/Adult – $60/Adult
- Child: 675.000/Child – $30/Child (from 04 – 11 years old)
Submit your review