- Marvelous landscapes of Hoang Lien mountain range and Sa Seng valley.
- Discovery of traditional way of living of the Hmong living along Sa Seng valley.
Depart at about 08.30am or 1.30pm from Sapa. Transfer by road uphill along the national road 4D for about 30 minutes to the Silver Waterfall. Enjoy the beauty of this wonder of nature, walk up the steps to high elevation for marvelous scenery of the surrounding nature: Walled-up mountain covered by thick rain forest and deep valley doted with terraced paddies.
Continue the road trip for some kilometers further to Heaven Gate and Tram Ton Pass. At 2684m above sea level, the Heaven Gate & Tram Ton Pass is the highest mountain pass in Vietnam. From here enjoy walking around for an hour for beautiful scenery of both two side of Hoang Lien Son mountain range.
Leaving the Heaven Gate for the way back downhill 7 km, then stop to pay visiting to some lush farm in O Quy Ho where different kind of vegetable, flower, fruit trees and even medicinal plants are grown for years which makes this part of Sapa ever green. Transfer back to Sapa and trip ends with drop off at hotel or any place at request.
Tour summary: Road transfer 36 km 2 ways, approx 1,5 hour/ Walk & visiting 2,5 hours.
• This trip is suitable to everyone and can be organized the whole year around.
• However the trip focuses to beauty of nature and breathtaking landscapes of Hoang Lien mountain range, so bad weather will ruin the trip totally. The CHDB or CHDC are better alternative in case of bad weather and Green Sapa Tour will responsible for discussing with customers for the appropriate alternation.
• English speaking guide. (Surchage for French speaking guide $.10/day)
• Permission for traveling along the border and visiting fee.
• Road transfer by good vehicle and mountain experienced driver.
• Accommodation as stated in tour plan.
• Meals as stated in tour plan.
• Drinking water, fruit and snack for the whole trip.
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above
Submit your review