A day filled with history, culture and architectural delights. Start the tour at My Son Sanctuary, the capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to the 13th century. Then move on to the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble (Marble Mountain).
- Wander around the ancient towers and temples and lush green valley of My Son, the former capital of the Champa Kingdom
- Learn the fascinating history behind the ancient Hindu worship site
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountains to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
- Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
- Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
- Explore Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula
We will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozen of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After concluding the first half of the tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will discover Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally “five elements mountains”) Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountains has been designated a national historical and cultural site by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. We will also visit Am Phu Cave where there’s a replica of heaven and hell, we can listen to the clapping of bats’ wings in the cave, contemplate the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, we visit Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula before return to your hotel.
- 83USD/Adult (Min. 2 PAX)
Submit your review