Discover the alluring beauty of two of the best sites in Da Nang; the mysterious caves, grottoes and Pagoda that are hidden inside Marble Mountain; the stunning landscape of Son Tra Peninsula and the sparkling white splendor of the 67-meter Lady Buddha statue that resides on it at Linh Ung Pagoda.
● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
● Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
● Visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
● Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 67-meter Lady Buddha Statue dominates the Da Nang skyline
● See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen.
● Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Danang city and its long coastline
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the mountain top. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there’s a replica of heaven and hell, Marble Mountains are also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
Leaving Marble Mountains, we will head north to visit the Son Tra Peninsula. It is 693-meter high above sea level and 10 kilometers from the center of Da Nang City to the North-East. Staying at this elevated position we will pay a visit to Linh Ung Pagoda, considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang City. The most striking feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Vietnam (67 meters) and spectacularly dominates the skyline. From here, you can contemplate the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula. In addition, from the distance, you will see Marble Mountains along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places.
Depart: 8:00 or 13:30
Price: VND 790,000/pax ~ USD 38/pax (min.2 pax)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
One way elevator at Marble Mountain
Bottled drinking water
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Free for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old
One way elevator at Marble Mountains
Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Submit your review