A comprehensive walking tour through the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved Unesco World Heritage Site which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
● This walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
● Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
● Learn about the fascinating history that has shaped Hoi An today in the Hoi An Museum
● Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
● Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls
● Watch the art of handicraft making at a local workshop
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An town. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to absorb the beauty of this city. While walking around Hoi An, exploring the small yet beautiful town, which tourists (even frequent visitors) find to be a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere combines elements of Viet Nam, China and Japan. The most remarkable views are from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a long gone past and providing a momentary glimpse of a more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, and of course the must see Japanese Covered Bridge. The last stop is at a local workshop to watch the art of handicraft making which offers you chance of capturing the most liveliful and special moments of local artisans. Return to the hotel in Da Nang.
Depart: 8:00 or 13:30
Price: VND 780,000/pax ~ USD 37/pax (min.2 pax)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Free for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old
Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Submit your review