• Spectacular landscapes of the northern mountainous region, especially the limestone highland and Chay River Massif.
• Unique discovery of interesting culture, custom and way of life of different tribal ethnic peoples living in Vietnam’s remote far
– Picked up at 07.30am and follow national road 3 for 2 hours to Thai Nguyen. Spend half an hour paying visit to the famous Museum of ethnology for basic understanding about the ethnic peoples living in the northern mountainous region.
– Continue the road trip 105 km along national road 3 via Bac Can to Na Phac and then turn to provincial road for 37km to Cho Ra. Enjoy several stops for beautiful landscapes and having late lunch break in Cho Ra Town let.
– Transfer shortly after lunch to the boat pier and spend the rest of the afternoon cruising to explore Ba Be National Park and Lake.
– Boat trip ends up in late afternoon, and there are 2 options for staying overnight: Home stay in Pac Ngoi village of the Tay or in standard hotel at the head quarter of the park.
Day summary: Road transfer 217 km, approx.5 hours/ Stop and sightseeing 1hour/ Boat trip 3 hours/
– Breakfast and leave Ba Be at 08.00am. Drive 79km along road 279 to Ha Hieu junction and turn left for Tinh Tuc. Enjoy stunning scenery of the Colia Pass, take a short walk to visit a village of the Zao Tien before having a coffee break in Tinh Tuc.
– Then follow national road 34A 88km to Bao Lac. Enjoy an hour walk along the way to see a village of the San Chay ethnic peoples. Lunch break in Bao Lac.
– Continue the road trip along the Gam River after lunch for 21km to Ly Bon before getting up steep mountains of the remotest land of Cao Bang to Meo Vac town let of Ha Giang province. This portion of the road trip offers chances to see the poorest region of the country with traces of slash and burn agriculture. Take an hour walking through the fascinating valley of Niem Son and discover way of life of the Nung ethnic.
Day summary: Road transfer 233 km. approx.6 hours/ Walking and sightseeing 3 – 4 hours/ Acc in Meo Vac: Hoa Cuong Hotel – Standard.
• English speaking guide. (Surchage for French speaking guide $.10/day)
• Permission for traveling along the border and visiting fee.
• Road transfer by good vehicle and mountain experienced driver.
• Accommodation as stated in tour plan.
• Meals as stated in tour plan.
• Drinking water, fruit and snack for the whole trip.
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above
Submit your review