A unique eco-tour experience exploring Hoi An’s captivating countryside on a comfortable electric scooter. Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines. This is the only scooter tour in Vietnam where clients can legally drive themselves!
● Take a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, watch the skilled handcrafting of traditional wooden furniture and artifacts
● Cycle through verdant countryside filled with bamboo and tea plantations
● Understand the traditional way of fishing of the local fishermen
● Learn about local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some
● Go off the usual tourist trail to have genuine interaction with local people who will tell you about their daily lives-so much more than just a guide repeating a story!
● Explore the eco life and farming works with the local farmers
Caution: Not allowed for children under 4 years old
Start the tour with a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village to see the artisans making beautiful and unique wooden products. Continue the journey with a discovery of the countryside, we will travel by bicycle down the green, quiet roads. Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make wine from rice, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodles and rice paper. Have lunch.
In the afternoon, hop on your scooter to start exploring Hoi An’s hidden gems and charismatic locals. First up is a drive to Cam Thanh through the countryside to experience the resplendent beauty of the rice paddies and grazing buffalo.
Take a boat trip to fishing village located at the mouth of the Thu Bon River to experience local villager life. After leaving from the pier, take a short trip through Cam Thanh Village and learn how to make things from water coconut leaves.
Try to be a local farmer in preparing and fertilizing the land with seaweed from the local lake. After our time with the farmers, we will spend the rest of the last working the land until it’s time to prepare some special foods with a local family. You will enjoy Tam Huu spring roll (“packed with pork, prawn, mint and coriander”). This tour gives you an authentic glimpse into the traditional lives of the local people.
Price: VND 3,510,000/pax ~ USD 167 /pax (min.2 pax)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
Basket boat, bicycle
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Free for children 4-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old
*Children from 4 years onwards are allowed to join the tour upon request by the parents or legal guardian.
*Minimum age for self-drive is 16 years old.
*Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children.
Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Submit your review