A one day trekking adventure through the lush depths of Bach Ma National Park; past lakes and lagoons, streams and waterfalls, exotic flora and fauna, jungle, cliff and mountain; including a short beach retreat at stunning Lang Co.
● Journey into the lush depths of the 1,444 meters Bach Ma Mountain, a former French Hill Retreat
● Enjoy panoramic views of lagoons, sand-dunes and mountains
● Take a 1.5 trek to Do Quyen Waterfall through dense jungle that showcases the delightful diversity of exotic flora and fauna
● Get the chance to see several species of bird at close range in this birdwatcher’s paradise
● Try your best to spot rare animals such as the Douc Langur monkey, Asiatic black bear, leopard and stump-tailed macaque.
● An ‘al fresco’ picnic lunch surrounded by nature
● Relax and reward with beach time and sumptuous seafood at stunning Lang Co Beach
- Motorbikes and bicycles are not allowed to use the steep 16km summit road.
- Not allowed for children under 13 years old
- Bring lots of water, bug repellent, a waterproof bag for your camera or other valuables and another bag for your garbage.
- If you wear glasses, be sure to pack a glasses case on your person while zip lining
What to bring: Boots/sport shoes, camera, hat and insect repellent.
You will be picked up at your hotel before heading to Bach Ma National Park which has a diversity of flora and fauna as well as naturally beautiful landscapes to explore. Another interesting sight is the old villas that remain in the jungle despite being damaged in the American War and reclaimed by nature.
We will travel by car to the summit of Bach Ma, this is a great place for panoramic views of natural wonders including Cau Hai Lagoon and Chan May Port. Start hiking along to the path through the forest to the summit trail, which takes you a few kilometers past the Bach Ma Morin at the terminus of the park road. The trail continues to a pavilion with 360-degree views of the surrounding area, usually mist shrouded and above the clouds. Back to Do Quyen Waterfall for trekking along a path through dense jungle (1,5 kilometers). If they’re lucky, trekkers can see birds at close range along the foot trails where we will enjoy a picnic lunch. After an exciting day in Bach Ma, we will depart for Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, an average depth of less than 1 meter and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. Enjoy seafood on Lang Co Beach, return to your hotel.
Price: VND 2,220,000/pax ~ USD 106/pax (min.2 pax)
Submit your review